Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 01-02-2005, 10:33 PM   #1  

Smile 100 lbs + buddy needed!!

Anyone looking for a buddy and need to lose 100 + or more pounds I will be glad to be that buddy. I started a diet in July and did great (lost over 16.5 inches and 35 lbs) and then came October...have gained back over 10 of those pounds. Need support and will give support back. I am going back to the diet that finally helped me to lose any weight: low sugar/low salt plus watching calorie intake. I kept a journal that really forced me to watch what I ate. I also want to join Curves as I hear it is easy on the knees (for those of us that have bad knees). My current weight is 277 and would like to lose 127 lbs total. Don't care if it takes two years (it didn't come on overnight)! I also have high bp, osteoarthritis and a thyroid problem (or should I say it was killed off 8.5 years ago)! So if you also need a buddy that needs to lose a lot of weight contact me here or at home. Would love to encourage someone as they encourage me.

Pam C.

Last edited by spam421; 01-03-2005 at 01:38 PM.
Old 01-02-2005, 10:38 PM   #2  

I'm also looking to lose 100 + pounds. I'm new to the forums and not quite sure where to find everything. I'm hoping to learn quickly but I would love a buddy. I do mostly the WW diet but am in need of cutting out the sugar and salt due to blood pressure and the fear of diabetes so whatever you know would certainly help me out. Hope to talk to you soon.

Thanks
Vicki
Old 01-02-2005, 11:32 PM   #3  
Still Hanging Around:)

Pam, I sent you an email and a private message to Vicki Would like to chat!!
Old 01-03-2005, 01:40 PM   #4  

Default Lose 100 lbs +

hello Vicki:

I look forward to sharing and helping. I believe we can do this with support and ideas exchanged. Sandi has already contacted me and I like the idea of exchanging information with each other and getting encouragement from someone who is in the same boat (lots of weight to lose) as me. You can contact me at home if you would like.

I will send you some ideas I have been using. It does work and it does help. You just have to watch falling off the food wagon!

Pam
Old 01-21-2005, 04:44 PM   #5  

I'm also in the need of losing 100 lbs. Ugh. I'm just getting started. I live in Fort Worth, TX, am 36 years old, married with one child. I don't want to be the "fat mom" any longer. I need to take charge of my weight and my health. I've tried and failed so many times. I actually lost about 80 lbs. about 8 years ago but after my pregnancy I gained a bunch and just kept going all the way up. My son is now 5 so I can't blame it on that. I get all psyched up but then lose steam within a few days. I can't remember how I did it before. My metabolism and motivation were different, I guess. Anyway...I'm motivated now and just need to keep it there. Would love to chat get through the highs and lows together. I can be reached here or via e-mail. Hope to talk to someone soon!
Old 01-21-2005, 06:34 PM   #6  

Hi,and welcome to 3fc! I wanted to invite all of you over to the 100 lb. club (it's near the bottom of the list of forums). It's a great group of some of the most supportive people I've seen who are all in, or have been in the same boat as you. Come check it out and jump right in, the more the merrier!

Beverly
Closed Thread