Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-03-2017, 12:03 AM   #1  
Egg

Default Hi...

Hey there
I found this site researching for more information about Ideal Protein weight loss method and products, which I am making preparations to start tomorrow morning.

I jumped in to sign up for the program rather quickly when I saw information about it posted at my new doctor's office, without paying much attention to who I was signing up with, and it turns out I have landed with basically a junior trainee consultant who only started doing this last year. She hasn't managed to get an introductory email to me yet (she got my email address wrong when I made the appointment over the phone, she said), and had trouble completing my registration so I have not received a login for the official site yet nor any emails from them.

I just met with her Friday morning so I am trying to be patient until the weekend is over. I hope that her inexperience will turn out to be an ok tradeoff since she is very conveniently located to me.

I am more of a reader than a chatter, especially somewhere I am new. Thanks to those who posted information that helped me find my way here.
raincity is offline   Reply With Quote