Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-07-2015, 02:32 PM   #1  

Default new- accountability partner

hey y'all i'm brand new here and looking for an accountability partner somewhere around my same age.
i'm 27 and i've gained 40 pounds in the past year. 40 pounds!! i am now 65 pounds heavier than i was at my thinnest.
i moved last december from NYC to a small town in north carolina, and that is a main part of the problem. in NYC i made more money, and could afford a personal trainer and ordering all of my meals out. i ordered healthy food, and since i didn't grocery shop, i didn't have snacks tempting me in the house. i also walked everywhere, usually between 4-6 miles a day.
now i have a desk job, can't afford a trainer, and i live with my boyfriend who pretends he's allergic to anything healthy. and this is the south. there is fried food everywhere and people love to eat.
i know what i need to do to lose weight, i just haven't been able to stay motivated for more than a few days at a time.
if anyone is looking for someone to be their accountability partner, let me know!! i have always done really well once i get into a routine, i just need help getting into one!
erinkelly523 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2017, 03:04 AM   #2  

Height: 5'9"

Hello. Im 32 and also gained 40 lbs in the last year. I need an AP too. But im super serious about it, and would also like there to be a feel of competition if possible. I seem to thrive in those scenarios. I know thats not everyones cup of tea but what are your thoughts? Wanna give this thing a go?
Aulrich777 is offline   Reply With Quote