Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-11-2015, 02:30 AM   #1  
Spartan Kitty

S/C/G: 270/*ticker*/160?

Height: 5'4"

Default Trying One More Time

Hi there! I'm Georgia, 31 year old work at home mom of five beautiful babies (the youngest is only 3 weeks old!). I'm currently going through a divorce and recovering from a c-section while trying to keep all the kiddos happy and learning to live with and adapt my boyfriend after ending my 12 year marriage (boyfriend and I have been together almost a year, living together about 9 months).

Now to the nitty gritty. I'm overweight. Obese. And I have never been okay with that. It's bee 13 years since I was under 200lbs, and tho I'm not the heaviest I've ever been I am not happy. I've been on this site before, I've lost weight before... But I always gain it back. I have a hard time doing it in a safe manner, or a sustainable way. But I'm determined to be comfortable in my own skin and smile at myself when I see me in the full length mirror. I'm determined to not lose weight to be skinny this time, but to be strong, to be able to lift my children and run with them and jump on the trampoline with them. I don't want them to have a head full of childhood memories in which their mother is sitting on the couch or in front of the computer while they do all the active stuff. This time I am DETERMINED.
Latchkey Princess is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-11-2015, 09:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

BACK Latchkey_Princess! It sounds like you have the best reason of all for losing weight this time! I wish you the best! You can do it!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-12-2015, 07:06 PM   #3  
Because I'm worth it!

S/C/G: 365/356/145

Height: 5'6

Welcome back! Congrats on the new baby I can definitely relate. I have such a hard time sticking with something. I think my problem is I constrict myself from everything, end up binging, and give up from there. I am tired of the up and downs. I recently weighed myself and my eyes just about popped out of my head so I decided even though I'm pregnant, I'm taking control. So I've just been eating healthier and not overeating which I definitely was, and drinking all water. Trying to incorporate more activity as well without overdoing it.

I hope you'll stick around, we could definitely be motivators for each other if you like! You can do it!
Twohundred2lose is offline   Reply With Quote