Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-02-2015, 12:16 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 184/203.4/135

Height: 5'3

Default A re-introduction

Hey everyone!

I'm on my second swing through here, but my first was so long ago (and so many things have changed) that I decided to re-introduce myself.

My name is Emilie, and I'm currently sitting at 205lbs. I've had lots of "female" medical problems throughout my 30 years of life, and frankly sometimes I make really bad choices when it comes to food and exercise.

I recently found out that the thyroid condition I was diagnosed with last summer was actually a misdiagnosis, so I'm working on not using that as a crutch for my weight anymore.

I'm really aiming to lose a significant amount of weight over this summer, and cement some really solid healthy foundations. I am starting law school at the end of August and want to use exercise and healthy eating as a coping mechanism instead of food binging.

Looking forward to being active and getting to know all of you!
EmilieMarie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-02-2015, 08:44 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 234.6/234.6/130

Height: 5'5

Hi Emilie-Marie, I'm fairly new here and looking to lose a fair bit this summer as well. This site seems to be a wealth of information and full of great advice. Good luck on your journey, you can do it!
AngelOnHorseback is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 11:19 AM   #3  
300+ Chick

with your efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 01:04 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 350/tracker

Height: 5'10

Hello, Emilie. I'm also back on 3FC after being here once before (also a very long time ago). I wish you all the best with your health and weight loss efforts.

I've realized that for me, changing my mind-set and perception first, is what is helping me stay on track. I've read so many success stories about people who lost the weight, but still had a very unhealthy way of thinking so they were still miserable. Hopefully, by changing yourself mentally and emotionally first, the physical part will be much easier!
tranquilize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-03-2015, 03:24 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 259/222/140

Height: 5'3"

Welcome back Emilie,

I am back to site as well, after a long hiatus. So proud that you will be starting law school soon. I wish you all the luck as well. It not easy Im sure. Im a nurse and my first study mechanism was to reach for food ALWAYS. Well that was 9 years ago and i have no excuse now! lol

I glad you came here for support before school starts. Good luck to you !!
Corazon30 is offline   Reply With Quote