Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2015, 02:28 PM   #1  

Talking Nice to meet you!

Hello! I'm new here. I posted a long time ago about 2 years ago on this forum when I was 16. Now I'm almost 18 and pretty much still the same 300lbs. Atleast, I didn't put on much more. When I started on here 2yrs ago, I lost about 20lbs. After summer vacation, I let go and ended up putting it all back.

I weighed 11lbs lighter about 2 days ago. But the scale is messing me up. Today it says 294lbs.

Anyways, this time around I'm much more motivated. I want to at least be down to 200lbs before I'm 19.

For diet, I'd say I'm pretty good. It's not like I ate badly in the first place. But the fat genes are too strong. I mostly eat fruits & vegetables and I've been a lot stricter on my diet. I've transitioned from vegetarian to vegan. I stopped eating cereal (I used to eat a lot of it and make it extra milky and sugary). I've never really been into fast foods. In fact, I'm so cheap when my friends go out and buy pizza I'll buy bread

But I think most of us know how hard it is to stop eat bread..I was told white bread fattens people. So I'm trying to stop it. At the time of writing this post I haven't eaten any bread for the day. I ate yesterday though.

I carry fruit bowls with me when I go out. And I'm taking a diet pill to reduce appetite & increase metabolism. I'm not sure how it works.

For exercise, there isn't really a gym close to where I live and I can't do exercise classes in the afternoons because of school. So I just go walking *with the occasional jog* in the mornings for about an hour.

Besides the 11lbs I (probably) lost recently, I've pretty much been maintaining my weight. I'm going to try to put in more effort when I go walking. And I'm searching for a workout dvds, any suggestions? Nothing too hard pls.

I signed up to this site as a plan-B to not give up and let myself go. Recently, I started to like someone for the first time and I've been feeling inadequate. Just thinking about him makes me want to run 10 miles

But also, I'm pretty lost. I want to lose weight faster and at least be a little more consistent. My diet is fine, I walk home from school everyday (which is about a 30min walk uphill- in HOT BLAZING SUN) and well, I'm not sure about my progress. I feel alone so I've come here to seek guidance.

Anyways, I'm planning on being an active member on forum now. Thanks for reading my story and nice to meet you!

Also, I'm searching for a weight loss buddy with similar weight. Someone who doesn't mind adding me to instagram, facebook or maybe whatsapp.
kingbao is offline   Reply With Quote