Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-02-2015, 03:11 PM   #1  

Default Hello from Southern California!

My name is Melissa. I am 35 and I have three great kids, the youngest of which is about to be six in March. I have struggled with my weight since my youngest was born and I am currently at my heaviest weight ever. I am miserable! One of my closest friends is getting married in October and we are going on a cruise for her bachelorette party in September. I am also planning to start nursing school in midseptember. With all of these major events coming up, it is time to get on track. I would like to lose about 60 pounds between now and then . Ive never posted on a site like this, and I´m looking forward to getting to know everyone!

Last edited by buttonbabies; 02-02-2015 at 03:17 PM. Reason: Forgot my age lol
buttonbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-02-2015, 07:48 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 400.2/346/130

Height: 5"4' or so

Hi Buttons. I can relate to you! I got back on track last March and since then have lost 60 pounds. I have always had a struggle with my weight. I at one point had lost 60 pounds but I unfortunately put it all back on. I would love to be your diet buddy if you would like!
NDGal is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 08:23 AM   #3  

Default :) :)

Sounds great! What are you doing right now as far as diet and exercise ?
buttonbabies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2015, 11:09 AM   #4  

I joined TOPS last March. It is a support group. I like it because you can do any program that you like with it. Basically I watch what I eat and get as much exercise as I can, which sometimes is not that much. I walk as much as I can, even if I have to do it indoors at work. Plus I try to go swimming at the local Y. I am looking forward to summer so I can go hiking and teach myself how to rollerblade.
Old 02-03-2015, 03:07 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 85/85/55

Height: 170

Hello Melissa! Welcome to the forum! You have found great please for communication and support;-) Wish you best of luck! I am sure you will achieve all of your goals!
Gingerjv is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2015, 05:25 PM   #6  

Hello Melissa. My name is Gretchen btw. I had my TOPS meeting today. This morning I lost another 1.4 pounds so I have lost 63.1 total since March.

I am a 40 year old from North Dakota. Working hard to lose this time and keep it off! I have lots of physical activity plans for this summer such as hiking. I can't wait for it to be nice!

Make it a great day!
Old 02-07-2015, 12:00 PM   #7  

Hi Melissa! We have so many nthings in common! I am new here too and also have never been posting to the sites like this!;-) I also have a son and need to lose weight after pregnancy(( O wish you best of luck and hope you will achieve all of your goals!
Mamamia1 is offline   Reply With Quote