Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-13-2015, 05:23 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/ticker/136

Height: 5'2"

Talking Hello my fellow chickies!

Hello!

I have been an avid diet junkie for several years now. I was always heavier growing up for my small stature. I went through a pretty severe depression when I was a teen and dropped down to a teeny 105lbs for a while. Ever since I have been gaining (albeit slowly) weight. In college I was my heaviest around 265-270lbs.

I've done multiple trial and error dieting since then and am now sitting at 239lbs.

My husband and I are wanting children very (very!) soon and I want to be healthy for that and for myself! I hope to get down to at least 150lbs - wouldn't mind being down to 130lbs for my height and stature but one goal at a time!

I am happy to be here and have been frequenting 3FC on and off for several years. Happy to have taken the plunge and am excited to see others that have too!
MrsClayton is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 05:41 PM   #2  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Welcome!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2015, 07:57 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

Hullo! I have about the same amount of weight to lose, so we're in the same boat. Well, I guess we're all in the same boat.

Welcome, and I hope being here is helpful for you.
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-14-2015, 01:46 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 266/199/165

Height: 5'7

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrsClayton View Post
Hello!

I have been an avid diet junkie for several years now. I was always heavier growing up for my small stature. I went through a pretty severe depression when I was a teen and dropped down to a teeny 105lbs for a while. Ever since I have been gaining (albeit slowly) weight. In college I was my heaviest around 265-270lbs.

I've done multiple trial and error dieting since then and am now sitting at 239lbs.

My husband and I are wanting children very (very!) soon and I want to be healthy for that and for myself! I hope to get down to at least 150lbs - wouldn't mind being down to 130lbs for my height and stature but one goal at a time!

I am happy to be here and have been frequenting 3FC on and off for several years. Happy to have taken the plunge and am excited to see others that have too!
Hey chickie. I have a program that may be good for you. If you message me on Facebook I'd love to chat with you about it.
LilMissLi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-12-2015, 12:32 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 243/ticker/136

Height: 5'2"

Quote:
Originally Posted by LilMissLi View Post
Hey chickie. I have a program that may be good for you. If you message me on Facebook I'd love to chat with you about it.
Thank you LilMissLi! Sorry for the delay in responding! DH and I just moved into our first house and we are all settled now! I will ping you on facebook!
MrsClayton is offline   Reply With Quote