Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-04-2014, 09:58 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/215/145

Height: 5'8

Default Hello from Northeastern USA

Hi, everyone.

I'm so happy to be here. I'm a super busy working mom and wife in my early thirties. I've been on Medifast since September and I'm down 32 pounds thus far. I still have a lot (70 pounds) to go, but I'm determined and hopeful. I've signed up for a half marathon at the end of March, and I'm trying to get prepared for that (I have a loooong way to go).

I look forward to getting to know folks here and to celebrating everyone's many successes. I also look forward to getting my signature activated so I can post a weightless tracker (I'm addicted to those things!).
GoEmGo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2014, 08:43 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 253/253/149

Height: 170cm/ 5 ft 7in

Hey.. Im assuming ur name is Em? Welcome I'm new here too! WOW 32 lbs thats awesome ! Big congratulations Also congrats on signing up for the half marathon! I've always had a goal to run the New York marathon and it looks like you'll be half way there at the end of March! Hope to see u round the forums
Golda is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-16-2014, 02:10 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 221/209

Height: 5'8

Good for you GoEm! How are you doing?

Did you figure out how to get your signature activated (weight loss tracker). It's my first day and I want mine to show too and don't know how.

Thanks and talk to you soon!
Jenny5150 is offline   Reply With Quote