Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-24-2014, 12:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 280/280/160

Height: 5'4"

Default VERY new here...and i dont know what im doing :/

hi.im new here (lurked around alittle before),but something came over me to sign up.was it the roll around my waist?how about the unrecognizeable person who looks back at me in the mirror.ive gotten way past where I ever want to be and im looking for a way back to health. ive been reading about ketogenics and it sounds good. what is everyone on? support would be great and any knowledge that's out there.

thank u.

I cant believe I finally wrote this.
newdaynewway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:20 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/241.2/170

Height: 5'5

Hi!
Welcome! I'm currently on an older version of weight watchers. I've been on it off and on for the past few years. I always have really good results when I stay on the program plus I still get to indulge every once in a while. I don't know much about ketogenics but it's good to try different things until you find what works for you. Good luck!
DivineDivina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-24-2014, 12:50 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 300/145/160

Height: 5'10

Hey there. i had tried fad diets and they never worked to me. I just stuck to 1400 calories or less and work out 5 times a week (altho it seems like every day now because i've become addicted to it! ) My eating has gotten healthier and i really watch what i put into my body. However if your in it for the long haul its better to make it a lifestyle choice instead of something temporary like a planned out diet. Just my opinion. Everyones different !
Calicofox is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-26-2014, 01:51 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 296/273/190

Height: 5'10

I'm counting calories and losing slowly, trying to eat lots of protein and keep my lean mass up. Pretty much everything works, I think the key is to pick to something you can stick with for the long haul, and make sure you get all the nutrients you need to stay healthy.

Exercise is great because it means you get to eat more
faiora is offline   Reply With Quote