Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-01-2014, 12:21 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 278.8/194.3/145

Height: 5'7"

Default Excited to be here!

Hi everyone,

I'm very excited to have found this community. I'm a mom to three small boys. Realizing I need to be better for them, three days after the birth of my youngest, I decided to tackle my eating and body issues once and for all. I weighed 306 pounds when I delivered my baby on March 3rd, 2014, with a pre-pregnancy weight of 285ish. Three weeks postpartum, I entered my first DietBet, with a weight of 278.7. I consider that my "start weight", as my swelling was all gone. (I lost weight in both my pregnancies (yes, my first two are twins) due to severe "morning sickness".) My husband is moving out tomorrow (my decision), and one of my twins has special needs and a lot of medical complications. So I've got a lot on my plate (figuratively; used to be literally as well). I am counting calories and am looking for a supportive community to join. A few years ago, I did Weight Watchers, but I don't have the time or money to do that again, so I'm very happy to have found you all.
DreamingSmall is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 02:46 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 276/260.6/145

Height: 5'5"

Welcome!

Wow, it does look like you have a lot on your plate! I've only been active here for a little while, but I think you'll really enjoy the support and community that exists
Chelainabear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-01-2014, 03:58 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 324/310/170

Height: 5'10"

Hi and welcome! I'm new here, too, and am still finding my way around, but I wanted to wish you luck. I have twins, too, both of mine are special needs so I understand about how stressful that can be! Best of luck with your weight loss, this seems like a wonderful community for support!
ThatGirlElle is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-05-2014, 01:21 AM   #4  
Eater of All Cakes

S/C/G: 214/ticker/150

Height: 5'4"

Welcome you seem to have your hands full and I'm sorry to hear about the split up, but don't lose focus on your health. You can do this. For yourself and your family
SophiasMom is offline   Reply With Quote