Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-11-2014, 01:31 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 225/223/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Hey Y'all!

Hi, everyone! I'm Brittany, and I'm addicted to "The Walking Dead".

Oh wait, my bad... Wrong "support group".

Anyway, as I said, my name is Brittany and I'm here to find support and encouragement as I attempt (yet again) to lose weight and get my body to a healthy weight range.
I have struggled with weight issues my entire life. I have almost always been overweight, but since having my children, I have been stuck in the 200's. I can't seem to get past 204 (my lowest weight in 12 years, not counting pregnancy). I have tried everything you can think of, but can't seem to get it to stick.

I'm a proud wife of 12 years to my husband, who is a solider in the US Army. We have three kids- two girls and a boy- and it is TIME to get my body back and finally lose this "baby weight" once and for all!! I hope being a member here will help.
brittslosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2014, 11:59 AM   #2  

S/C/G: sw190/cw179.5/gw145

Height: 5'8"

First off, thank you and your husband for the sacrifices you make for our country! As far as the weight loss, You can do it!!! When I first started losing weight I was a part of weight watchers. I had great success. Then I gained some back after having an acl reconstruction. Now I'm counting calories. It's going OK. I'm a month in and down 10 lbs. I would highly recommend either avenue. Is there a support group for The Walking Dead junkies? I need help
lucky216 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-16-2014, 03:42 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 225/223/150

Height: 5'7"

Quote:
Originally Posted by lucky216 View Post
First off, thank you and your husband for the sacrifices you make for our country! As far as the weight loss, You can do it!!! When I first started losing weight I was a part of weight watchers. I had great success. Then I gained some back after having an acl reconstruction. Now I'm counting calories. It's going OK. I'm a month in and down 10 lbs. I would highly recommend either avenue. Is there a support group for The Walking Dead junkies? I need help
Thanks for the reply. And you're very welcome; we love being a military family!!
Thanks for the advice! I have thought a lot about joining WW. I've tried almost everything else and nothing is giving me much success! :\
brittslosingit is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-20-2014, 08:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 246 / 246 / 180

Height: 5'6

I already like you Brit! It sounds like you have a fantastic family, good on your man for serving his country! 10lbs is AWESOME!!! Keep it up girl!! (I've never seen the walking dead :P )!
chunkyguacamole is offline   Reply With Quote