Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-16-2014, 02:54 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/176/145

Height: 5'1

Default Doing this by myself hasn't worked for me

Hello,

This is brad new for me. I am such a private person, It has been said that I am hard to get to know. This is the problem! Being shy and independent hasn't made me successful in my weight loss journey.

I do want to come off like a loner, I'm not. I have a great family and close friends, they just do t have weight as a constant struggle.

Ok so... Now for some of that private stuff that makes me uncomfortable. I am in my mid-20's, I have a career I love and I have been waiting. I have been waiting for a very long time for my life to start, for something to happen to make me say, "well there it is, your living now." A recent epiphany has made me realize, how stupid this is. I am just letting life pass me by without taking control!

So this is a part of me taking control, I want to become healthy, to be happy with the person I see in the mirror, to take chances, and most of all to live everyday. No more mindless out of control eating and tomorrow is another day consolations. Today is the day!

I look forward to the support and the opportunity to return the favor.
LiveTheChange is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 04:35 PM   #2  
Slow and Steady

S/C/G: 176/176/145

Height: 5'3"

Welcome to the boards. This is a great place to find inspiration and support so jump right in and join us! Life is what you make it, definitely. I wish you lots of luck and cheer you on as you begin to shape the life that you desire. Go forth and be awesome, LiveTheChange, you can do this!
LovesToTravel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2014, 06:46 PM   #3  
On my way to -70

S/C/G: 202/192/132lbs

Height: 5'4''

You're in the right place to start, LivetheChange!

Hope you find the support you are looking for here.
Paulitens is offline   Reply With Quote