Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-11-2012, 12:26 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/260/140ish

Height: 5'4'

Default Losing weight with the force of a thousand suns!!!

Hi, My name Is Shelby, I'm 21 and being fat sucks!

I'm fed up! I've hit my breaking point and I feel like I'm about to explode into an un-stoppable rage against being fat! (which is a good thing?) I've been fat my whole life and I would like to walk up stairs without feeling like I'm about to die for once.

As I am typing this,I'm 5'4' and I weigh an awful 260.2 ibs!!! I can't believe I let myself get this big!

I'm so friggin sick of not finding anything cute to wear and hating who I see in my mirror. I have no self confidence at all and It's getting on my nerves!

So I have declared war on my Body, It's going to get fit weather it wants to or not! My goal is to lose 120ibs in total. I hope to get and give support here, Wish me luck!

Also I started a weight loss blog called 'Fat Purl' to help keep track of what I'm doing. I kinda have a potty mouth so...It might be a bit colorful...It only has an intro post as of right now,so there's not much to it.You can find the link In my Signature.
Shelby19213 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 02:21 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 165/132/125 or 115? not sure

Height: 5'4" (on a good-hair day!)

We're here for you!!!!

What are you planning to do to lose the weight?

Good luck!!!!
Mountain Mamma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:22 PM   #3  
Fear does not = fate

S/C/G: 295/140/nogoal :)

Height: 5'2"

Same place (literally)! We can do it! I have faith in you! And then those cute clothes won't know what hit them!
owlsteazombies is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2012, 03:55 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 223/130/126

Height: 5ft 5

Welcome Shelby, good luck with your weightloss journey!
1987 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 08:56 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 232/ticker/155

Height: 5'10"

Welcome, Shelby!! I'm also at war with my fat. I have no idea how or why I let myself get as big as I have. For the longest time, I didn't even realize it. Subconsciously I did; I was starting to avoid mirrors, pictures, and people. I started shopping for clothes online, then stopped because I didn't like ordering something only to find it didn't fit anymore. So I just started stuffing myself into whatever fit. Once I realized how big I was, I can't stop thinking about it. I'm determined to kill this fat and never let it ride on my thighs anymore!!! You've come to the right place to wage your battle and I can't wait to read up on your progress. Good luck!!
Lakilaulea is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:09 AM   #6  
Claim it ,Achieve it!

S/C/G: 212/104.2/120

Height: 5'2"

Welcome Shelby
Sounds like your motivation is there to start kicking those pounds off.
I hear the theme From the Rocky movie in your post where Rocky starts training for the big fight.
And this is a battle you can Win!
Go Shelby!!!
Roo2 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2012, 09:12 AM   #7  

S/C/G: 336/???/165

Height: 5' 7"

Hello Shelby, good luck in your war! I like to think of my journey as not a war against fat and all that I am (as I tend to like myself) but instead a courtship with who I am about to become
LovingLibra2 is offline   Reply With Quote