Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-20-2012, 04:30 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260.6/250.6/150

Height: 5' 6

Smile Read... set... go!

I started my weight loss journey 5 weeks ago and I've lost 10 pounds. I lost 60 pounds in 2005/06. Then I got married and bliss makes me eat I guess. I love to cook so every single pound that I lost was with me once again.

Something has clicked within me. I'm just tired of the weight. I have the determine feeling deep in my soul. Hope it stays with me. I started walking a mile in the mornings 5 days a week. Before, I didn't do a darn thing. I'm feeling pretty motivated and I am thrilled to have found this forum. So many inspiring stories.
GollyHolly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 10:54 PM   #2  

Hi Golly (or can I call you Holly?) )
I'm new to the site, sick and tired of my weight (due mostly to my second pregnancy...but my baby is 5 months and I've only lost (and regained) the same 3 lbs ever since dropping 30 in the hospital/in the first days back home. I'm frustrated and my motivation ebbs and wanes. (Currently it is on a major waning cycle.) I'm also dedicated to nursing my precious son, so I can NOT just change my eating habits, as I would if I was not breast feeding. So I'm hoping for support in the cyber world. Glad to meet you and congrats on your journey! It sounds like you're off to a great start!

My best to you!!
2MumaHundo is offline   Reply With Quote