Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-17-2012, 12:03 AM   #1  

Default Information Searching

I am Sharon, mid 60's in age, and have struggled with keeping a decent weight all of my life. The only time I was at a healthy weight, was when I was 15-30 years old and when I was going through breast cancer treatments. Otherwise, I have always been packing extra pounds.

I came here to learn what is working for people and what is not. I don't have the time to waste on things that don't work. I want to get back to 135-140 pounds, a reasonable weight for my 5'6" height and age. And, I want to do it in a healthy way.

I once was 210 pounds and lost 85 pounds in one year. I looked great, but then I went through some 'bumps in the road' and regained some of it. I have not gone up that high again, but did reach 184 a year ago. I started exercising and lost 20 pounds, but then more 'bumps in the road' came along. Seems to be the story of my life. - Stress and eat.....
lanesharon is offline   Reply With Quote