Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-23-2012, 08:43 PM   #1  

Default beginner

Im just getting started on my weight loss journey and i have a long way to go. I weigh over 500 pounds and determined to loose 300 how ever long it may take.
Any advise ?
bodine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 04:49 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 330/296/175

Height: 5'8

Wink Hello there....

You can do this...just stick with it however long it takes and whatever challenges you may face....remember there will also be victories!
I would take it one small goal at a time instead of looking at the overall goal right away, As not to get overwhelmed!
Everyone here is great, You will find much support and others going through the same things as you...So if you need anything send me a message or post a new thread and someone will ALWAYS answer you!
Good luck and remember....you are not alone here and CONGRATS ON TAKING THE FIRST STEP TOWARDS LIVING THE LIFE YOU WANT!!!
uniquelyme330 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:25 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 279/223/132

Height: 5'1"

WELCOME!! YEAH YOU!!! I say READ,READ,READ and write on forums as much as possible. This is my 1st week here also-I've come & gone to weightloss many many times, bit I feel it's never too late if you just keep coming back. I admit I've used the forums as crutch big time this week to help me make it so far. Also, agree about small goals-not just weight wise, but movement wise. I'm couch-bed bound 278 ( Knees, hip, arthritis and illness)but found a easy wheelchair Tai Chi CD to work with- even there I'm only doing about half. Also take it one day at a time. I regret so much that I hid from the support I needed when I "slipped". Maybe we can do this together.
healthyginger is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-24-2012, 05:36 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/163/130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome!!!

Small steps and mini goals! I changed my eating habits and now after two weeks I'm trying to add in exercise. Right now I am only walking 1/3 a mile every night but I'm doing something every night. I will start jogging soon but not until I get the nightly walk part of my routine.

You can do this just work on it one day at a time!
Jackie W is offline   Reply With Quote