Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-07-2012, 02:17 PM   #1  

Height: 5'5"

Default Cyndie Ideal Protein newbie

Hi, I'm Cyndie and I go to my start-up meeting for Ideal Protein tomorrow. I am 57 so I am a little older than most of you, but I figure it's never too late to get healthy. I have 85+ pounds to lose. My Doctor recommended Ideal Protein. He and his wife both lost weight on it.

I am really excited about the stories of success and the before and after pictures I have seen here. I can't weight (lol) to get started! Looking forward to finding some new friends to help on the journey.

Cyndie
cyndie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-08-2012, 04:57 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 167/159/120

Height: 5'4"

Hi Cyndie! I've been reading great things about that Ideal Protein program, it'll be exciting to see your progress!! I'm newish around here too
Taheetee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 09:15 PM   #3  

S/C/G: SW 210/ CW 190/GW 140

Default Hello Everyone

Hi Cyndie

I'm new here as well....I'm new on this form but I'v been on the program for about 6 weeks and I have lost 18 lbs and I'm about the same age as you. So we can do this!!! I too am on the Ideal Protein and have 80 lbs to lose.

Taheetee: Nice meeting you and all the best on your weight loss journey!!

Sharon
MrsPookie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-10-2012, 02:07 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 230/230/135

Height: 5'2"

I'm new (AGAIN) haven't been here in years. - I'll have to read up on Ideal Protein.

Last edited by CharH; 06-10-2012 at 02:07 AM.
CharH is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-12-2012, 09:47 AM   #5  

Height: 5'1"

Hi Cyndie, You found the right place for help. Lots of good information and support here. I post in the Golden Girls, 50+ section. Come over and check us out. We're all over 50. I think we do have a little harder time, but it's still possible, as you will see. Easier to relate to people that are going through the same thing.
the slim me is offline   Reply With Quote