Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-31-2011, 09:07 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 245/239/140

Height: 5'3"

Cool Hello, Lovelies!

Hi everyone, full on newbie here. I've lurked the threads on the site for long enough and have decided to actually create an account. I'm at the end of my rope. Weighing in a 245 is the largest I have ever been. I'm not satisfied with my appearance or my health. I realized that it is time for a major change.

I bought a gym membership last week and my major challenge will be trying to make it there after work since I have an 8a-6p job that just leaves me exhausted at the end of the day. Then I come home to my wonderful 2 year old and attempt to get a bit of parenting time in before I have to go to class. I have so much on my plate, it's no wonder that I've gained 50 lbs since giving birth!

I just wanted to introduce myself and my situation and I hope I'll be able to find a bit of a support system through this forum.
Naturally Chic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 09:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: Ticker.

Hi. I'm new here also & can tell you these ladies are all so supportive and motivating. The success stories are inspirational in itself.

I wish you the best of luck. Happy New Year!
MissGuided is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2011, 10:03 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Naturally Chic, welcome, glad to have you join us. Great name! I suggest you look for a Challenge or Support group to join; small check-in groups make it easier to connect, get involved, and be accountable. Find one that inspires you and just post to join!
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-01-2012, 01:39 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 445/380/180

Height: 5'5

Welcome naturally chic. I have to say first you are the first naturalista that I've seen on the boards. In saying that, I love your hair.
Anywho, lol I started my weight loss journey in 2010 and went natural (hair).Dec. 2009. I understand about "life" happening and making it hard to work out, one thing I found that helps is working out right after I get up. That way after my daily devotional/prayer/affirmations, my day starts the great way. Welcome to the forumn, I'm new too! You can do it! and you will
Kede is offline   Reply With Quote