Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 07-01-2011, 11:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 250/250/175

Height: 5'8"

Unhappy Heartbroken over Baby and Hoping for a Change

My name is Kindra and I left here awhile back when I fell off the wagon... Soon after that I found out I was pregnant at 20... This unplanned pregnancy very recently ended with a miscarriage at almost 8 weeks... I am very heartbroken and I hope that getting into shape will help me get back into the dating scene and keep my mind off the loss of my baby Please Help me out with this one... I know that I cannot do it alone! I am currently 230 pounds and I hope one day to be 140....
Kindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:57 PM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

I'm so sorry for your loss

You can do this. One day at a time, one change at a time. Stick around, and you'll be glad you stayed with it no matter what.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-01-2011, 11:58 PM   #3  
We make our happiness :)

S/C/G: 228.8/211/135

Height: 5'6

Oh, Kindra, I'm so sorry to hear about your loss!

I think you're doing the right thing in focusing on yourself and trying to better your health! Welcome! I hope you find all the help and support in this forum that you could ever need!
Muffintine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:11 AM   #4  
back to square 1(70)

S/C/G: 176/170/150

Height: 5'5.5''

I think it's amazing that you are trying to turn something so difficult into something positive and life-changing. It will be a great way to pick yourself up and make a healthier and happier you. Good luck
ahyessophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:18 AM   #5  

S/C/G: 290/272/165

Height: 5'7.5

So sorry for your loss!

Its a very diifficult thing to deal with, the road only gets easier, but you never forget that feeling. I miscarried at 14 weeks in October. But instead of picking myself back up, I became a downer and threw a extra long pity party for myself. I chose to eat to the point of thirty pounds.

Props to you for picking yourself up and trying to make a positive outcome out of this and good luck on your journey. I'm here if you ever need anybody to talk to or listen!
keller237 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 12:23 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 250/250/175

Height: 5'8"

Thank you everyone... I have discovered that I need to just put it out of my mind... It is still very very hard and I cry all the time... But i realize there is nothing I could have done to fix this.. But i'm trying to move forward... Thanks
Kindra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 05:17 AM   #7  
Porthardygurl

S/C/G: 315/see ticker/180

Height: 6ft

I know its hard emotionally but remember that your hormones are probably trying to rebalance back to normal too and that there takes awhile..so instead of rushing in and trying to just put it behind you..give yourself time..time to cry..time to be angry..time to feel whatever it is you want to feel..and then when you are ready..you can get up and move forward..dont push yourself..Time heals all things..

As for getting fit and healthy and getting back into the dating scene..Its a healthy goal..so just do it one step at a time..day by day..
Porthardygurl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 07:39 AM   #8  

Kindra, I am so sorry for your loss and know you have to be grieving along with worrying about losing weight. You have to remember to just take it one day at a time, put one foot in front of the other and work whatever program you are going to use to lose weight. You will have bad days, sad days and mad days, but keep your focus and you can do it. All of us here have our thoughts with you now and know that you will only find friends here to help you out!!! good luck to you, Faye
gma22 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 10:34 AM   #9  

S/C/G: 204/114/120

Height: 5'

I am so sorry, right now just concentrate on your health. It is OK to cry, you can come here any time and talk about anything that you want to.
bargoo is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 01:53 PM   #10  
back to square 1(70)

S/C/G: 176/170/150

Height: 5'5.5''

Kindra, I just saw this article on the homepage in case you haven't read it: http://www.3fatchicks.com/how-to-pre...a-miscarriage/ . Maybe it will have something useful in it for you.
ahyessophie is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-02-2011, 04:30 PM   #11  
Awesome

S/C/G: see ticker

Height: 5'4"

Kindra, I'm very sorry to hear about your loss. Our thoughts are with you.

I am glad, however, that you've decided to concentrate on what you can gain--your health--rather than on what you have lost. Good luck, my dear.
bopbot is offline   Reply With Quote