Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-17-2011, 02:13 AM   #1  
Woooo Hooooo :)

S/C/G: 266.8/235/175

Height: 5'6

Talking New :)

Just wanted to introduce myself. My name is Rae and I am 30, mom of 2 girls, married 5 years, & a Welder. I found this site through Google because we started this wellness program at work. You can do different things to earn points and then trade in the points for rewards. Its pretty neat. I have been meaning to get back on the ball and start losing weight again anyways. I had a hysterectomy last year and during recovery I started going to the gym, eating healthy, drinking WATER! You know all the things that you are SUPPOSED to do! Well I started at 270 and got down to 227 in about 3 months. I was feeling great but then I had a shoulder injury and stopped going to the gym. When I got released for full duty my job took all my energy and I just wanted to be a zombie. Of course then there was the holidays and I'm sure you all see where this is going. I am now back up to 266.8 and I HAVE to get back to being healthy. I hurt everywhere and I have a very physical job so it makes things really difficult at work.

I am excited about this site and I hope to get to know you all.
PBmama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:16 AM   #2  
Made of Starstuff

Hey there and Welcome to 3FC =)

Small steps back towards all those things we're supposed to do You can do it ^^ Glad to have you here, please look around and post wherever you're comfortable.
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 04:15 AM   #3  

Height: 67.7

HI and welcome!

Congrats with your weight loss. Weight watchers works on almost the same principle. It is a great weight loss program and I would recommend it to anyone who wants to lose weight. I've already lost 8 pounds with it.
Suzie Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-17-2011, 02:49 PM   #4  
Woooo Hooooo :)

S/C/G: 266.8/235/175

Height: 5'6

Thanks Ladies! I really hope that this is the motivation I need to stay focused!
PBmama is offline   Reply With Quote