Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-09-2011, 08:42 PM   #1  

Default New Member to IP Diet with Questions

Hi I started the Ideal Protein Diet last Wednesday and only lost 3.5 lbs on my first week which really dissaponted me becuase I've read others have had such amazing luck losing up to 10 lbs the first week. I weigh in again this Wed and feel like I haven't lost a single pound and haven't cheated at all. Does anybody have any hints or tips that may help me?
orlando is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 09:18 AM   #2  
Calorie Counter

S/C/G: 195/195/170

Height: 5'3"

I am sorry but I do not have any tips for you. 3.5lbs in a week is a great loss! Do not be disappointed with that! Have you added in any exercise? Even walking will help you burn calories.
Welcome and best of luck to you!
NEMom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-10-2011, 11:04 AM   #3  

Thanks Memom for the encouragement. I weigh in tomorrow so I'll see how that goes. My girlfriend lost 8lbs on her first week so that's what I was comparing to.
Old 05-10-2011, 09:58 PM   #4  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Our bodies are all different. I hope you consider any loss positive progress and keep yourself headed in the right direction. I've found that attitude matters.

Welcome and best wishes!
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2011, 06:33 PM   #5  

How do you guys get the little weigh scale and other things on your replies? I'm obviously just starting this and not sure how it works eg even replying to people's comments. Any help would be appreciated.
It was my WI day today and I only lost another 2lbs.....frustratated!!
Old 05-14-2011, 01:27 AM   #6  
Started IP April 27, 2011

S/C/G: 408//199/199

Height: 5'8

DON'T get frustrated ANY loss is a positive change in your body. You may not be loosing lbs but loosing inches. Drink lots of water, make sure you are eating all of your veggies. You are doing great..keep up the good work. Losing slow is better than none at all. Remember it didn't get on fast so it sure won't come off fast. Stay focused you can do it!
wuv2bloved is offline   Reply With Quote