Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-28-2011, 11:17 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 195/195/150

Height: 5'7"

Default Stressed, single mom!

I am so glad to join this forum and hopefully gain the much needed support I need. I am a single mom of 3 boys, work full time and have a very hard time maintaining a healthy weight. After the birth of my last child I lost about 30 pounds and felt very good, but over the last 2 years it has crept right back on. I am trying to make a new start and get back to eating healthy and trying to exercise. I am just so worn out from day to day life. I am signed up on weight watchers right now, and i have successfully lost weight with them before. I am having a hard time with the new number system, though. I appreciate any support and feedback out there! Thanks!
mchilds0718 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:26 AM   #2  
Soul Cyster

S/C/G: 235/seeticker/135

Height: 5'3"

Welcome and good luck!

I bet you are tired with three boys! My only suggestion is to not worry so much about exercise but just about slowly changing your habits and eating healthier.

I'd probably also look into ways you can cut corners in your life to have more time for rest. IE make one pot recipes, crock pot recipes, make enough leftovers to eat the same meal for your lunch the next day (I love leftovers), etc.

Also don't know how old your other two are but maybe having them help around the house with age appropriate chores would also help you out?

Just take it one day at a time
beerab is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 11:30 AM   #3  
Goal is health

S/C/G: 238.8/176.1/163

Height: 5'8"

I have lost 30 lbs on Point Plus, and I know it works. It is hard to learn a new program, but you kind of have to start off as a blank slate. Read you getting started guide frequently. I still refer back to mine after 4 months.
DrivenByAmbition is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-28-2011, 07:51 PM   #4  

Welcome to one Newbie from another!
JEN3 is offline   Reply With Quote