Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Closed Thread

Old 03-30-2011, 01:44 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 255.6/184.6/180

Height: 5' 6"

Red face Just found this site!

Hi there guys! My name is Jan. I just found this site today while looking for what 70 lbs of body fat would look like. I recently started doing the HCG diet. My weight had ballooned to 255 lbs! I always was one of those people that scoffed when I saw infomertials with the people who say their weight loss epiphany started when they got on some ride or the other and couldn't fit or the seatbelt wouldn't fasten. I was always grateful I wasn't one of "those people."

My brother got married September 4th of 2010, his wedding was in california and my husband and I decided to go to Disneyland and Six Flags. While at Six Flags I was getting on a ride and guess what???? The seatbelt harness thing almost didn't fit me. I was terrified I'd fly out. I then had the startling realization that I was now indeed "one of those people." I was so embarassed. that to me was my wakeup call that I needed to do something. Previously in the year I'd also had a miscarriage. I think that combined with the seatbelt issue was God's way of telling me, "Girl, you gotta do something about this!"

I really felt the urge, (especially after seeing pictures from the weddings) that I needed to do something to get healthier. I wanted to be at a healthier weight before trying again to get pregnant. I wanted to be less tired, less cranky and less......fat! My mother had been doing the HCG diet and had a lot of success on it, so, despite my lack of willpower (or so I thought) I started the diet on October 1st or there abouts. My first round I was shocked when 30 lbs dissapeared off my body in 6 weeks! I decided to do another round, and lost another 26 lbs! I'm completing my 3rd round now and have lost a staggering 71 lbs!

I look in the mirror and still see that fat girl with all this extra skin. I'm only 30 and am hoping that I can tone it up some.
My starting pants size was 22/24
today I'm wearing a 16 and it's starting to get a little loose!

My bra size...oh dear...when I started was a 44 H !!!!!!
My bra today is a 38 DDD (just measured yesterday and I'm now 36)

I'm astounded that this has worked so well for me. I never thought it would work like this!
Old 03-30-2011, 01:49 PM   #2  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Hi there, and

3FC has a policy of not supporting HCG plans, because they are accompanied by calorie levels too low to be safe. We do have lots of support for other plans that are safer and more sustainable long term, but per our HCG policy, threads about HCG plans will be closed and/or deleted.

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/gene...ons-plans.html
Closed Thread