Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-08-2011, 02:08 AM   #1  

Wink I'm here to learn

Hi there my name is Kim, this is new to me I have never been on a forum before, but I am an ex food and exercise addict, I have come out of the other side now but still find somedays a struggle.

At my peak I was a size 20, and inside me there will always be that person, but nowadays I try to have more control. Although of course somedays are harder than others.
I want to make new friends and help others to stay at a healthy happy weight because I have been big before and I know how hard life can be when you feel like that.

I look forward to speaking with you all
Love kim x
Kim Raine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 05:36 AM   #2  

Height: 67.7

HI Kim

Welcome to the forum.

I know exactly what you mean. Here's to making new friends and helping each other!

Good luck with everything

XXX

Suzie
Suzie Parker is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-08-2011, 06:46 PM   #3  
ShrinkingHottie

S/C/G: 250.6/See success slider!!/137

Height: 5'2"

Welcome
JDTH is offline   Reply With Quote