Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-05-2011, 07:19 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 314/283/135

Height: 5'2"

Red face Hi: New, Still Trying to Lose It...

Hi All: I'm new here, writing from the frozen tundra of the East coast. I have been struggling with weight loss since I was 14 ( a very LONG time ago) and the most that I have lost at one time was 42 pounds 3 years ago, mainly because I was on a self-devised DASH type diet and on my feet all day. I gained it back PLUS another 25-30 LBS. For years I tried to maintain my weight by walking 9 months out of the year...last fall I took a nutrition course and I told the instructor that I have lost over 600 lbs in my lifetime! I need to get the weight off for health reasons. There it is, time to DO IT. I am sure most of my weight issues are stress related! I am here for support because I really KNOW how to eat, I just have to give up binging...! Best wishes to ALL.
Tamsin78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-05-2011, 08:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/225/130

Height: 5'3"

Welcome, good to have you here
babsie56 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-07-2011, 12:14 PM   #3  
Waddle fast Flap hard FLY

S/C/G: Top 272~restart 255

Height: 5'7

Tamsin, glad to have you join us! Since Chicks can be overwhelming at first, I suggest you look for a Support group, Chat, or Challenge to join. Small groups of friends to help keep you motivated and make it easier to get connected. Find one you like that fits your needs, or inspires you, and just post to join.
patchworkpenguin is offline   Reply With Quote