Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-14-2010, 10:45 PM   #1  

Smile Hi, New in the neighborhood

Hi Everyone,

Please wish me luck .
18 years ago after my first daughter was born I started WW diet (first time in my life) and lost 70 pounds. I was very lucky to keep the weight off until recently. I was even lucky enough to keep and maintain my weight during my next two pregnancies. (we have 3 amazing children).
2 years ago after a crisis in the family I walked into the kitchen, opened the fridge, the kitchen cabinets and unfortunately my mouth as well.
From sexy- happy- 144 pound woman I became a heavy 171 pound sad woman. I did not know how to stop the madness.
I can’t fit into my clothes. I can’t buy my Jeans at the juniors dept anymore (unless if I’ll buy size 13). It took me a long time until I was able to decide to go back to normal eating. To go back on track. To put myself on a diet again. I know it’s not going to be easy but I must do it. For myself. I don’t like looking at myself at the mirror anymore. After so many years of being a proud lifetime member at WW, I did horrible thing to myself, my body, my health. finally I decided to go back on the WW program but not attend the meetings yet. I feel so embarrassed. most likely after I’ll lose the first 10 pounds I would feel more confident to attend a meeting.
I am counting calories and points since Sunday and determine to be successful (B/T/W – Is there any food diary here? How do you keep track of what you eat?). unfortunately I can’t exercise too much, I have 2 dislocated discs in the lower back but I am trying to walk as much as I can.

Mrs2na
Mrs2na is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-14-2010, 11:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 264/202/163

Height: 5'4"

Welcome back. Making the commitment to start is half the battle. I use a food journal I bought at barnes and noble. I find it easier to track with pen and paper as it isn't always convenient to get online.

Good Luck!
stacygee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 12:55 AM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-15-2010, 11:11 AM   #4  

S/C/G: 195/195/130

Height: 5'

Greetings!
I'm new here as well and let my weight get the best of me after a crisis as well. I'm ready to take my "life" back, but man, it's much easier to gain weight than lose it! I've started to use a dry erase board in my kitchen to track my eating, but I'm sure there are many other ways that are just as helpful. I wish you the best of luck!!
AmberLain is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-16-2010, 06:40 PM   #5  
300+ Chick

Good luck with your efforts!!
Liliann is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-19-2010, 01:44 PM   #6  

Welcome, have a seat. Can I get you anything to eat? Sorry we only serve vegies and water
Drew C is offline   Reply With Quote