Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-06-2010, 02:05 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 180/180/120

Height: 5/1

Unhappy New Here!!!Hello!

Hello,

Yes im new here! I just want to knw what can I get into here? obviously I know we are all here for mostly the same thing! So help this is my situation Im working eight hours a day and have five children and want to lose weight I weigh 180 and my goal is to weigh 120! I do know it is possible because about I weighd the 180 before and went all the way down to 116 and that was 2 1/2 years ago so yes I did gain it all back. You might ask how did I lose the weight I went through an ugly divorce and child custody battle and lost all the weight so I dont want to lose the weight in that way. So my question to any one is how can I get suggestions on what kind of plan I should follow and Im also breastfeeding! I pump a bottle in the morning for the day and then I pump when I get home then when Im home she feeds until I goto work the next day. My eating habits consist of everything. Can anyone help and give pointers?
tkye31 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 03:49 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

We have a Pregnant/Nursing section here if you want to check it out - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/pregnant-nursing-173/

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-07-2010, 09:34 PM   #3  
Native Texan

S/C/G: 270/231.5/140

Height: 5'2"

to 3FC!
islandchick1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-08-2010, 06:54 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 293/Ticker/193

Height: 5 4

Debbie
debbieOBX is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2010, 07:32 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 176/175/145

Height: 5'1"

Hi! Sounds like you and I have been through the same thing I lost all my weight before right around the time I filed for divorce. I knew if I was going to ever "get back out there" I needed to shed the weight I gained while I was unhappy. I did weight watchers (the way old style) and it didn't take long to get to 150 (the smallest I had been since college...and I'm 33). Then I met the man I was always supposed to be with and we got ourselves a little surprise. She was born this past March. I am 175 right now and want to get to 145, just alittle less than I weighed when he and I first met but still room to loose more as time goes on. I'm back on WW but no longer have a support team like I did then. Since we are both new maybe we can help each other out.
mommaof2 is offline   Reply With Quote