Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 11-06-2010, 10:37 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/165/130

Height: 4'11''

Default New to here

Hello everyone!

Let me start off as saying this is not my first time on the weight loss wagon. I am 26, married and about 40 lbs over weight. My weight has been a burden on me since my happy marriage began. (Let me clarify that I am very happily married, and it is no one's fault but my own for over eating.)

I come from a long line of large women. My mothers only escape was through weight loss surgery a couple of years ago. Due to my grandmother, and great grandmothers history, I know that if I don't do something about this now, I am looking at diabetes, heart problems, and certain knee replacement.

About a year and a half ago I was on weight watchers program, and successfully lost about 15lbs, however as soon as we moved and became broke and jobless, I gained it all back. Now that I have a job again, I can not find a WW program near me that fits into my time schedule.

I also have been reading several different books over the past year. Fast Food Nation, French Women Dont Get Fat, and Food Smart. They have taught me to eat fresh foods, and natural. We will have to see how this goes from here on out.

Finding time to work out has been a struggle. I work long hours sitting at a desk, being yelled at by angry people. So coming home to crash and eat is a daily comfort. Now I just need to find a nice common ground.

So after my long intro, any words of advice or encouragement will be greatly appreciated. I look forward to meeting everyone and losing weight together!
Starqueentnk is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:39 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 245/ticker/125

Height: 5'2"

Hello! Welcome to 3FC. Good luck with your weight loss goals!
See you around!
penmage is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 10:41 PM   #3  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2010, 11:59 PM   #4  
Defying Gravity

S/C/G: 172/150

Height: 5'0

Welcome to 3FC, we are glad you are here!
Losing It 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote