Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-21-2010, 04:29 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 230/169/140

Height: 5'9

Default Hey, Hey, Heeeyy! New to The Forum!

Hi All,

I am new to the forum.

I am currently on the Master Cleanse. I have been on it for the last 19 days. I am going to go off on Tuesday.

I have had EXCELLENT results doing the Master Cleanse. So far, (as of Wednesday) I have lost 19 pounds. I did the MC before several months ago. I lost about 30 pounds that time and gained back about 4 pounds. Altogether, I have lost 40 pounds so far! I have about 30 more to go.

So, I am over the MC. I am looking for a program that has structure but wont kill me. Lol I was looking at Wendy Cant's "Conquer The Fat Loss Code" and The Zone program.

I was wondering if anyone has any suggestions. Also, please share if you are currently on a program that is working really well for you.

Thanks!!
SummerSlimmy25 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 04:47 PM   #2  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I am a calorie counter and I have lost 158.5 pounds so far with it so I think it works pretty great

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:05 PM   #3  

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onederchic View Post
Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I am a calorie counter and I have lost 158.5 pounds so far with it so I think it works pretty great

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Wow! Congrats! Thats is amazing.

When you say calorie counter, do you mean you have basically created your own low calorie plan for yourself? Btw, thanks for the warm walcome.
Old 05-21-2010, 05:30 PM   #4  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hmm, I just count every single calorie I take in every day and I strive to stay around what I have allotted for a day, for me it is 1400-1600. Calorie counting is fairly simple and best of all it is FREE. I track my calories and even my exercise at sparkpeople.com for FREE as well . You can check out more on calorie counting and other eating plans at our Diet Central here - http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/#diet-central

You're very welcome and I don't much about the plan you are on but my main advice is to be sure to find a plan that suits your lifestyle that you can do for life and commit to 150%

Last edited by Onederchic; 05-21-2010 at 05:30 PM.
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-21-2010, 05:54 PM   #5  

Onederchic - This is going to sound terrible, but I am scared that I dont have enough self control to make my own plan and count calories. I am the type of person who cant just have a bite of something. I tend to do best with programs that kind of direct me on what to do. Said but true.

You are so right. It is about finding a plan that will BEST fit with my lifestyle. Otherwise, I will not stick it out. That is why I am doing my due dilligence in researcch. I want to lose the rest of this weight the right way!