Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 04-13-2010, 06:01 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 205/194/140

Height: 5foot3

Default Losing weight to try IVF

I am here to admit that wanting to do IVF to have another baby is my reason for losing weight. The benefit will be that I can have increased chance of success for IVF, followed by a healthier pregnancy, followed by a healthy life! I will not stop once I have reached all my goals. All of this healthy living feels too good!
faith4ivf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-13-2010, 06:31 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 262/ticker/140

Height: 5 8"

I hear you. I think wanting to have a safe and successful pregnancy, whether through traditional, or IVF or other fertility assistance is a great reason to start back on the jouney to health.

I think what ever motivates someone - as long as it is the real reason for motivation and it's centered on yourself, is a good enough reason. I think it starts to be problematic when we start looking at losing weight just to please others. That I think is setting ourselves up for failure.

You're on the right track in my opinion.

Hayley
hayleycreates is offline   Reply With Quote