Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-21-2010, 05:02 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 260/see ticker/160

Height: 5'7"

Talking new to 3FC...not new to the struggle

Hi! I'm new to 3FC as I stumbled upon it will looking for online diet information. Unfortunately, I'm not new to the whole "diet" scene. I've struggled with my weight since before there were these forums to connect to others! I was a 10 pound baby! And I've struggled ever since. I've tried them all and failed them all. I hate to sound so negative because I'm desperate to make a change and do it right this time. Since turning 40 I've been thinking about my health and my family more and more. I've got a wonderful husband of 21 years and 3 beautiful children to motivate me. I want to be healthy to enjoy life with them for a long, long time.
sunflowergal40 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-21-2010, 05:13 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 250.6/see ticker/185/?

Height: 5'8"

Welcome! You are taking steps in the right direction to get to a reasonable weight. You can do it!
Judy
Lil Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 03:43 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/137/106

Height: 5'3"

Hello! Focusing on your family as motivation is great but in the end you also have to be doing this for you. I hope you are able to take the time to make yourself a priority!

No day but today,
Dana
SickCycleCarousel is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2010, 04:05 PM   #4  
Proud Mom

S/C/G: 250/250/175

Height: 5' 9"

I understand your struggles as I have been there. Good luck and like SickCycleCarousel stated, make sure to make yourself a priority. ((HUG))
~Rissa&Lilly'sMommy~ is offline   Reply With Quote