Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-10-2010, 01:01 AM   #1  
Darn Cake

S/C/G: 280/235/150

Height: 5'8"

Talking Howdy

I think the last time I visited this forum was in 2008 and was inspired by so many stories I read. I never posted, but you all are so amazing! I have no idea how you all do it.

I lost 60 pounds over a year and gained back about 20 over another year (oops). I lost it doing it the old fashioned way (stepping away from fried foods and sweets and exercising) and gained the 20 doing all of the things I know I shouldn't be doing. lol My insulin spiked again so here I am. Thought I should post this time. Hopefully get my arse back into gear and lose the remaining 60 pounds I want to lose.

I live in Houston and unfortunately the heat and humidity are right around the corner. Hey, another excuse to not exercise!

Just wanted to say hello and thanks for having such a positive site. I was contemplating Jenny Craig but know I would never follow it. Well, maybe for a few weeks. I haven't searched the entire forum yet but is there a recipe section?

Thanks for reading. Hope you all reach your goal weights!
teanut is offline   Reply With Quote