Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-21-2010, 11:51 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 268/268/180

Default Hey ya'll....I'm a newbie looking for some uplifing daily support!!

Hey everyone!! My name is Tiffany and I want to say.......hello! I'm 28 years old...stay at home mom of 2. My son Ethan is 8 and in second grade...my daughter Addison is 19 months old and is a handful...lol!! I was a member of 3fc a long time ago....and I'm ready to start my healthy life again. I'm currently doing WW points system on my own...finding what I can about it on the internet. My workouts have been the biggest loser for the Wii and also I have one of the Biggest loser dvds. I just started this last sunday....my hubby(for all intensive purposes) Tony is going on this journey with me as well. I'm really excited to be getting back to a healthier me!! Just looking for some support and to make friends who are enduring the same struggles with brownies as me..lol!! I am crazy at times.........random thoughts..........love the hangover/knocked up/superbad. If I sound like you........lemme know and we can go through this life changing experience together........and gain some crazy friends along the way!!
ethsmommy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 12:33 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 310/ticker/155

Height: 5'8

Welcome Tiffany!! Congrats on your decision to get healthy!! i know for me it was the best decision i've ever made. good luck!
farn00a57 is offline   Reply With Quote