Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-21-2010, 03:04 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 240/ticker/140

Height: 5'4"

Default An old "new" member!

Hey ladies (and gents)

I started here in October of 2008 with a weight loss goal of 100 lbs. I made it from 240 to 150 and felt pretty good. I basically tried to monitor my wieght instead of trying to lose more. My body was telling me that I was happy as an 8/10 and didn't need to work to get to 4/6. So I tried to maintain from about August of last year and was doing well...for a while....

But then life hit a rough patch around Christmas and before I knew it, I gained 13 lbs back! In a month and a half! Ugh. That's ok, I'm getting back on plan with serious calorie counting and weekly weigh-ins again. I'm content because I've never let my exercise regimen lapse, so I'm still in good physical shape. I'll be back in bathing suit shape for the summer now that I'm setting my mind to it.

But I couldn't have gotten as far as I did without the support and inspiration and accountablility found here! Really, you guys are the best. And I look forward to getting back on track with the collective help and wisdom of this wonderful group!

See you around
nods is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 05:39 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 250.6/see ticker/185/?

Height: 5'8"

Congratulations on your success! I am new here, but let me be the first to say back!
Lil Judy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-21-2010, 06:50 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 196.6/see ticker/125

Height: 5'5 1/2

Love your determination and welcome back!
Sanna Maria is offline   Reply With Quote