Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-13-2010, 10:28 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 165/165/120

Height: 5'4"

Default Mid-twenties and no clue what I'm doing!

Hi Everyone,

I weigh about 165 pounds and would like to weigh 120. I think counting calories and working out is probably the best diet for me, but I can't seem to stick to it.

I tend to crave bad foods and work far to much to regularly work out. I also have a knee injury, so working out can be difficult at times.

Does any body have suggestions to get motivated from the beginning?

~J
Mousey12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:12 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 183/170/128

Height: 5'5

Hey Mousey,

Maybe you could try another plan that breaks your cravings. I am currently on South Beach Diet, and it only took about 4 days for my cravings to break. since you say you crave really bad stuff, something like this may help. Good luck finding a plan that works for you!
katybug12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-13-2010, 11:38 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 152/152/126

Height: 5'5"

Welcome, Mousey! You might want to look up seated exercises such as "Office Yoga" until your knee heals up more. Swimming is also a great low-impact way to exercise.
Spartacus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-14-2010, 02:05 AM   #4  
over and over again

S/C/G: 336.1/328.7/160

Height: 5'6

Hey Mousey, I am also on the South Beach Diet like Katy. At first I had cravings for sweets that I never even ate when I was not on a diet. I did cheat a couple of times. I realized that the only person I am cheating is myself and now I am more motivated and determined. Stay strong!!!
Just remember the goal u r aiming towards and work towards that. Its hard but u can do it.
sarcruze is offline   Reply With Quote