Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-06-2010, 04:56 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/235/160

Height: 5'5"

Talking Operation Get Healthy

Hi everyone. I'm yet another newbie jumping on the new years weight loss wagon. I've got a significant amount of weigh to lose and I currently weigh the most I've ever weighed right now.

I tired. Tired of allowing my emotions to dictate what I put in my mouth. Tired of using excuses to avoid moving around more/going to the gym/etc. Tired of feeling like crap both physically and mentally. And lastly tired of destroying my own body.

Operation Get Healthy is in full effect! I've been lurking through the forum, which I luckily stumbled upon in Dec, for a few weeks. I need the support of a wonderful community and I believe I found a home. I'm excited to be here and even more excited to start my journey.

Last edited by FindingMe 2010; 01-06-2010 at 04:56 PM.
FindingMe 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-06-2010, 05:02 PM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

We love newbies! So much enthusiasm and energy. It energizes all of us.

Welcome to you and I think Operation Get Healthy is a terrific idea. Best of luck to you!

CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:54 AM   #3  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi FindingMe!
A lot of us started off as lurkers, too - I cetainly can relate to the emotional eating, what a vicious cycle that can be but sounds like you're ready to get going and get it done - the support you need is here - we'll all be here to cheer you on.

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated and inspired - you'll be a wonderful addition to any of them. There's also info and first hand advice on different eating plans and exercise to help get through the ups and downs.

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a few months myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of going off track or giving up. It has made all the difference in my success so far.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

All the best - good luck with your goals,
Lee

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 10:11 AM   #4  
Rachel Ann

S/C/G: 305/ticker/185

Wow! I love this story, it relates so much to my own.

I too have been completely destroying my body for years...making up excuses, always thinking to myself that one day I would *POOF* be skinny. Not every attempting the work itself.
I would eat & overeat, and never exercise.

You have found the right place....this community has been a wonderful motivator for me.

We are in the same boat....we can all do this together.

Good luck my sista!!!

-Rachel-
TheJourneyStartsNow is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 12:12 PM   #5  
Gettin' Healthy!

S/C/G: 265/258/140

Height: 5'4"

welcome!! this is a great place for support. I'm fairly new and I really believe this site is what is keeping me going!! best of luck, you can do it!!
Firecracker777 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 02:01 PM   #6  

Welcome to the forum.

Let's make sure you can say 'Mission Accomplished' on your operation soon.
SilverShine is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-07-2010, 04:13 PM   #7  

S/C/G: 235/235/160

Thank you all for such a warm and friendly welcome! I'm so glad I found this wonderful place and I'm eager to inspirer and be inspired.

And SS there will be a mission accomplished story when I hit my goal!
FindingMe 2010 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-08-2010, 01:50 AM   #8  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Hi and welcome to 3FC.

I love your attitude! You are gonna be a great addition to the forums.

Good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote