Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 01-03-2010, 05:39 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Smile 2010 and a new me!!!

Hi, I am new to this forum stuff so please be patient. LOL I have been up and down my whole life and I have to admit, I have never found the perfect me. I am back up at my highest weight 270 lbs and feel nasty. My knees are killing me and I just don't feel like doing anything with my two boys, 9 & 6. My husband is great as he has been with be through thick and thin litereally and I just need to be at a comfortable weight. My goal is 200 lbs as I hide my weight very well. When I met my hubby almost 20 yrs ago, I was 200 lbs and looked 150, so this is the goal I am aiming for!!

I did do Herbal Magic about 2 years ago, lots 40 lbs and was stuck on a plateau for some time and it just killed me. I asked for help, they just said it will get better but then I just gave up, it was expensive, the new people working there were just not helpful, I had my 3 favorites and they all left, one was pregnant, one was going to travel and the other was asked to leave as she was heavier and was not losing weight.

So, I guess I am here to look for help and I have decided to join back to Herbal Magic if they will let me. It is a great plan, you have to be very dedicated and I really need that motivation and going in for a reportcard and have someone keep me going.

Wish me luck!!!!
cobra is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:08 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 248.8/232.2/135

Height: 5'8"

Hello, cobra, and welcome! I am glad you are joining us. I have found the forums to be very helpful part of my weight loss.

I wish you the best on your weight loss journey!

Cheers,

J
LotusMama is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:12 PM   #3  

S/C/G: 180/164/125

Height: 5'4

It's really good to have you here!!! i've loved being a part of this forum...even if only for a short time. the people here ar wonderful!
ShellyK0622086 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:14 PM   #4  
peace<3

S/C/G: 240/ticker/130

Height: 5'2

welcome to 3fc!
makeupforlifee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 06:30 PM   #5  
Amazing will be me

hey welcome.......and good luck with your goal. I to hide my weight very well its mad ............my best mate it 4 stone lighter than me yet you could barely tell as were shaped differend and proportioned different . i tend to collect weight around my tummyand it evenly goes round the rest of me its weired. I nearly choked whenmy doctor weighed me and i was 2stone heavier than 5months previous yet my shape didnt change much........................so i understand fat can be a devious and sly thing which leads us in2 denial.....................good luck with your goals xxxx
lucky8 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:03 PM   #6  
Resident Pixie

S/C/G: Pant Size - 28/12/8

Height: 5'2"

Welcome to 3FC and good luck with your goals.

Hugs
Michelle
Onederchic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2010, 07:15 PM   #7  
Fatty 2x4

S/C/G: 180/180 (boo..)/140 for now

Height: 5'5'

cobra
IndieSoul is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 12:49 AM   #8  
Weigh Down Yonder

Hi cobra!
Many of us certainly undertand your feeling of frustration and being overwhelmed - no looking back, no beating yourself up, just moving forward - you're getting back on track for a healthier and happier you - the support you need is here - we'll all be here to cheer you on.

Glad to have you join us! There are lots & lots of different groups and forums - I'm sure you'll find some that will keep you motivated and inspired - you'll be a wonderful addition to any of them. There's also info and first hand advice on different eating plans and exercise to help get through the ups and downs.

There are bunches of people here with more to lose and some with less - the bottom line is that we all have to do it a day at a time. The good thing is that we'll have lots of company along the way.

I've only been here a few months myself, having NEVER been part of an online forum. What has been so eye-opening is how much it has helped me. Whenever I feel overwhelmed or defeated, I just log on and read some of the success stories, complete with their before & after photos - or read about others still dealing day to day with their challenges - and before I know it, the time has flown by and so have all the thoughts of going off track or giving up. It has made all the difference in my success so far.

So welcome - you 've found the right place - join in by inspiring us and being inspired!

All the best - good luck with your goals,
Lee

leeway is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2010, 08:58 PM   #9  

S/C/G: 287.6/261.0/190

Height: 5'10"

Hey! I am new to this as well.. I joined the forum a few months ag o but I guess I wasnt really ready to commit. I have also been told that I wear my weight well. I am 5'10" 261lbs, I think I look it, but everyone who knows what I weigh tells me different. Anyway, I am also doing Herbal Magic. I have been on the program since August and I have lost 26.6 lbs as of Christmas Eve. I live about an hour and a half away from the closest centre so I only weigh in every other week. I have to admit I have been at a bit of a stand still for the last couple months, basically since I hit the 260's. For some reason the 260's are always the worst for me, but hopefully I will be out of them at my next weigh in! I am looking forward to having somewhere to vent and get some positive feedback! So excited! 2010 is my year!
Candy02 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:12 PM   #10  

S/C/G: 222/201/150

Height: 5'5"

Hi all I am also doing Herbal Magic and have lost 24lbs so far another 2lbs and I will be onder 200lbs have not been under 200 lbs in about 8years.
kdcheck is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-17-2010, 07:49 PM   #11  
Getting there lbs by lbs

S/C/G: 346/260/184

Height: 6

I'm new here as well, WELCOME!!!
tryinghardtolose is offline   Reply With Quote