Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-05-2009, 08:47 AM   #1  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Default Getting back on track in Colorado

Hi all. I found your website last year and didn't sign up. I have put back on 20 of the 60 pounds I had lost, and really want to get back on track. I am an active person and make alot of healthy decisions, but I am losing control in areas where I make poor decisions. One good habit I have had for a year now is a breakfast/vitamin routine. I slip off later in the day snacking on carbs and eating large dinner portions of foods that would be ok in moderation. I am off to breakfast, water aerobics and a hike. I will check in upon my return.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:13 AM   #2  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Well, hi!

I grew up in Glenwood Actually, I was just home over the weekend for a wedding!

Welcome to the forum! glad you finally signed up
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 09:42 AM   #3  
GlenwoodHotSprings

S/C/G: 275/179/179

Height: 5'5"

Thanks for the welcome. I was actually in Utah for the weekend. I go to the Hot Springs every day and am heading out soon. Have you ever hiked into the volcano at Dotsero? I'm going later with friends. I was born in Leadville, but spent a year in GWS growing up. I'm back after spending 20+ years in Alaska.

Last edited by Lexxiss; 05-05-2009 at 09:44 AM.
Lexxiss is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2009, 10:40 AM   #4  
Let's do this!

S/C/G: 210/149/140

Height: 5'6.5

Yes! They used to take us on school trips up there (I wonder if parents still consent to that?!)

I don't remember it being particularly challenging, but it's still a great workout! And it's pretty cool scenery, too.

I went to the morning swim on Sunday when we were in town. It was pretty busy because they are still on winter hours and the tourists overlap the early bird locals. It still felt amaaaazing, though!

It sounds like you keep yourself pretty active! I live in downtown Denver and I miss having all that "stuff" right off my doorstep. DH asked if I would ever move back and I don't think so, though At least not yet.
junebug41 is offline   Reply With Quote