Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 03-30-2009, 02:14 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 315/238/150

Height: 5-5

Default back again boy time has flown

I signed on today and noticed I haven't signed on in over 2 years, boy the time has flown it just seems like a short while ago.
I had my lapband on Dec 23, 2008. I have noticed lately I am craving carbs, can eat large amounts and really struggling. I did pretty good at first but the last couple of weeks find my sliding. I take bile reflux medicine and had stopped that and actually did better on my weight loss, I think it was from the upset stomach no meds causes, I went back on the meds, doctor's advice, and have struggled every since.

I really need to find a supportive group again.

I just noticed on my weight chart, I am actually a few pounds higher then I was 2 years ago.

Thanks for listening.

D
yayimshrinking is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-30-2009, 04:01 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 188/185/164

Height: 5'8"

Hi D, What is amazing to me about you is that you started out at 315 lbs and you are down to 235 lbs!! Wow! You have gone through such a battle to get there too, haven't you? You should be so proud of yourself! Don't let the carb cravings get you down. Just don't give into them with bad carbs. Stick to good carbs and smart portions. I don't know much about the lapband, but I'm sure there are many here who can help you! You've come so far! Keep up the good work!
Jacqui_D is offline   Reply With Quote