Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 02-28-2009, 03:36 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 235/204/145

Height: 5'8"

Default Aloha from Hawaii

Hi my name is Paul. Just wanted to say Hi. I am currently overweight @ 220 lbs. I am 5' 8" and 34 yrs. old. I have a goal of reaching 150 lbs. so that i may play the sport I love, tennis, at a higher level. I am currently an A player, but like to see where i would be if I were skinny.

I was very athletic 6-7 years ago, weighed about 185 mostly muscle and some fat. I use to surf in the morning play tennis in the afternoon and wait on tables at night. I ate whatever I wanted to and never gained weight.

Now i live a sedentary life, working in an office. I don't surf anymore and tennis has become a once a week recreation. I still had kept my eating habits, thus I had blew up to 235lbs since last year.

I had finally figured out that if I'm not going to exercise, I'm going to have to start eating less. So I am on a pescetarian diet (only fish & veg) and counting calories. I lost 15lbs in a month. I am also playing tennis everyday now.

Well that is my history and hope to make a lot of friends here.
yup005 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-28-2009, 05:14 PM   #2  
Starting A New Me

S/C/G: 280/280/160

Height: 5'8"

Hi Paul! Or rather Aloha!!

We are very similar in our goals! I am nearly 33 and wanting to drop about 118 pounds. I will be starting a program with MRC very soon and am really excited about it. So you surf? I wish I could.. but I have a huge fear of water! Love to look at it, but me and Jaws will never meet! lol Great going on the 15 pound loss that is awesome!!

Melanie
Mel6876 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 11:25 AM   #3  
No description available.

Welcome Paul!

Surf around and settle in! We have subforums based on age, nutrition plan, exercise and more.
midwife is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-02-2009, 01:18 PM   #4  

Welcome and Congrats on the weight loss!
KimberlyHeidi is offline   Reply With Quote