Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 12-03-2008, 05:24 PM   #1  

Height: 5'7"

Default Hi!

Hi! My name is Mal and I'm from Toronto, Canada. I found this forum by accident when searching the web for the TLC program "I Eat 33,000 Calories a Day".

I am 5'7" and weigh 146lbs. In the last few months, I have gained about 20lbs (topping at 152lbs but have lost 6lbs since). I am aiming to return to my regular weight of 132-135lbs. Even though I've never been overweight, I have struggled with my weight for most of my life. I am 23 and would like to change my lifestyle so that I can get back to my regular weight. I've always felt like a 'fat girl' on the inside since I think about food constantly, and prefer to eat junk when I'm alone. It's rather odd that I'd prefer to eat fatty foods when I am completely alone but when around family/friends, I am more than happy to eat healthfully. I think that the only reason that I've managed to stay at a relatively healthy weight is that I get full quickly (in fact I usually avoid the 'full' feeling because I find it physically uncomfortable, yet even then I think about food and when I'll be eating next).

Anyways, my main reason for joining is because I wanted to say that I am inspired and awed by those that have changed their lifestyles and have managed to lose and maintain any amount of weightloss. I love reading all of your posts!
Mali1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 06:04 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 225/ticker/130

Height: 5'1"

Hey there! Welcome!

You will find all the support and encouragement you need here! Everyone here is an amazing person with wonderful stories and tips to help you! Welcome to 3FC!
JRockSoldier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-03-2008, 08:51 PM   #3  

Height: 5'7"

Thanks for the welcome! I am very excited to be here!
Mali1985 is offline   Reply With Quote