Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-09-2008, 05:22 PM   #1  
FaiRy

Height: 5ft. 8''

Unhappy * Hello 3fc honourable members *

I am 21, Single, weight 216lbs, a really BIG girl , have always been a JUNK food lover. But now I really want to get rid off my bulky, fat body as my Boyfriend's Parents are coming to meet me though I should be happy but I am NOT I dont want them to say ' Oh, What a BIG fat girl she is '...!! I seriously NEED help, I want to surprise my boyfriend and his family with a HOT Figure. I need motivation, Diet charts and some Exercise tips too..

As you people have been my inspiration to start weight loss, I request you people to help and guide me please. How maximum weight can I reduce with in 2 months?

Best Regards and lots of Love
Pari !!
Pari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:26 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 204/187/140

Height: 5'8

A healthy weight loss of 2lb a week would put you at 16lbs in two months (or 199)!

Last edited by raw23; 10-09-2008 at 05:27 PM.
raw23 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 05:33 PM   #3  
FaiRy

Height: 5ft. 8''

Thank you so much dear. I am going to join gym this week and start 1-2 hours daily workout. I hope it would help me to reach my goal as soon as possible.
Pari is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:06 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Pari - I want to encourage you to stop thinking of this as a race. Weight loss is not about getting to your goal as quickly as you can...it's about losing weight and keeping it off for LIFE...and that means making sustainable changes you can keep with for the rest of your life. Sustainable change is going to help you maintain your loss, and that is what leads to lifelong maintenance.

The maximum healthy rate of loss is about 2 lbs a week, unless you are starting at a much higher weight than you are. So in 2 months, you're looking at 16-20 lbs. Your body may lose more or less, but thats about the fastest rate considered healthy.

Anyway, look around - you may want to visit the 20-somethings forum to start, or visit one of our many groups by eating plan. Wherever you post, settle in and keep going. Can't wait to get to know you better!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-09-2008, 06:12 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 179/150/140

Height: 5'7

You can be gorgeous, hot, and sexy at any size. A killer outfit, nice hair and well applied makeup will always make an awesome impression. Just show off your personality and show confidence in yourself, and I doubt anyone will really be paying close attention to your weight.
Hypra is offline   Reply With Quote