Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 06-16-2008, 08:32 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 194/179/whatever is healthy

Height: 5'2"

Red face Newbie Here!

Howdy I'm Susie. I found this website through a co-worker and found it very inspirational.

Back in 1996 I was diagnosed with PCOS and weighed around 219 pounds. In the first year I managed to lose 50 pounds. Then when I got married I started gaining the weight back. Over the years I would try different things to lose the weight again but I never really stuck to it. Then around the end March of this year I finally decided to kick fat's butt and get it off once and for all. I joined Curves and work-out about 4 times a week. I'm also working on changing my eating habits. I have been counting calories (around 1200 a day) but sometimes I still feel the urge to run to the drive-thru and grab something I don't need to eat. Since the end March I have lost around 15 pounds and 6 or so inches over all.

I look forward to getting to know others and sharing in the support and encouragement to kick fat's butt!

Last edited by SusieQ98; 06-17-2008 at 09:53 AM.
SusieQ98 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-16-2008, 09:16 PM   #2  
Onward and Downward

S/C/G: 285/215/1??

Height: 5'2"

. . . so glad you found us . . . . . . there is a PCOS Forum over in Dieting with Obstacles that you might like to take a look at.
meowee is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:04 PM   #3  
~Terri~

S/C/G: 232/180.5/140

Height: 5'1

Default HI SusieQ

Terri Waves at her Co-worker... LOL
jtwells is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 02:45 PM   #4  
Burning it away

Height: 5'2

Hi Susie! I keep saying this to multiple (I do apologize!) but I recommend pushing up your calories a hundred or few!

Welcome to the boards and I hope to see more posts soon! :huh:
Spoz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2008, 07:00 PM   #5  
banned

S/C/G: 210/155/145

Height: 5'4"

hi Susie

Let me guess who your coworker is LOL

I do a meal replacement plan so its healthy fast food. I also do a lean n green meal so if I go to a fast food place then its chicken on a lettuce bed

GOod luck !
thin nurse is offline   Reply With Quote