Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 05-08-2008, 08:27 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 247/173/130

Height: 5'6

Default Hi :)

Well....I'm new..obviously lol I'm 26 and finally starting to see the results I've been after my entire life! I've always been a "plus size girl" until recently! My highest weight was 247, and I'm currently at 175, with the hopes of reaching 130ish

I've been working out 4 times a week, and have cut out junk COMPLETLY from my diet...and let me tell you how HARD its been not to go running back to oreo cookies lately! I'm also working through a bit of a tough split from the guy that I thought was "the one" haha but he always wanted to eat crap food, so I'm probably WAY better off this way

I'll be 27 this July, and as a birthday present to myself I'd like to be able to say I've lost 100 pounds! I'm currently down 72ish so I'm working REALLY hard to meet that goal by the summer...I really want to look good for all my summer/beach/birthday pictures!
Ruby Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 08:50 AM   #2  
from flab to fab

S/C/G: 177/170/135

Height: 5'2ish

Welcome Ruby Red!!!

Great work so far!!!

I'm from Canada also!

Best of luck
missjenny is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 11:22 AM   #3  
Wish It~Dream It~Do It

S/C/G: 230/144.2/146

Height: 5ft3

BlzMaxGnrCCJkMly is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 06:08 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 222/222/160

Hi Ruby Red,

Im new too and have to say you have done an awesome job losing weight you go!! You inspire me Im sure you'll meet your goal by your birthday
Meesha80 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 07:11 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 247/173/130

I inspire you?? WOW No one has ever said that to me before...you have no idea what that means to me! I see you're in Orlando...after my birthday my next goal is to be in the best shap that I can be by September...my mother and I are going to Disney World!! Have to look good for my pictures with the mouse
Ruby Red is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2008, 10:55 PM   #6  

S/C/G: 222/222/160

well you sure do i totally related with everything you wrote and were about the same age and everything m bday is in 2 weeks and as silly as it may seem my goal is to actually wear a nice dress and get some cute pics too haha baby steps all the way.

And if your coming to Orlando try to make it to Seaworld or Universal as well they are alot of fun too.
Meesha80 is offline   Reply With Quote