Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-28-2007, 05:53 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 177/177/140

Height: 5'4

Talking Hello everyone!

Hi my name is Elizabeth I'm 15 and I just wanted to introduce myslef to everyone! I've been overweight for a long long time.
I did once lose weight on a certian diet plan and got to 10 stone and was able to fit into lovely size 12 clothes, but after getting to 10 stone i got, well greedy in a way i wanted to loose more weight and it just didnt happen and instead of been smart and maintaing that weight I though 'oh stuff it' and piled the pounds back on along with an extra stone. I realise now that it was a stupid thing to want to be smaller when obviously my body was at a weight which was healthy and correct for my size. So here I am wanting to get back into my size 12 clothes and to feel attractive. I'm not going to go on a diet per say, I'm going to change how much I eat and what I eat and to also cut out chocolate and crisps etc and actually move by going on my mia finnegan intone jogger hehe anyways sorry for the mammoth long rant but I just needed to get it out! I look forward to getting to know you all!

Lizzie x
CrushedRose is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 06:10 PM   #2  

S/C/G: 202/191/155

Height: 5 FT- 5 INCHES

G,day Lizzie and You have done it once you can do it again good girl for seeing it as not going on a diet but starting a new and healthy lifestyle I do WW it works for me it is easy and you can eat everything but in moderation and that,s what it is all about . Take care talk to you again soon I,m Julie from downunder nice to meet you.
NEWYEARNEWME is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:41 PM   #3  
Made of Starstuff

Lizzie. Those small changes will add up. You'll feel healthier. Best of luck to you!
Lovely is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-28-2007, 08:50 PM   #4  
Moderating Mama

S/C/G: 295/200/175

Height: 5' 8"

Lizzie!

What a great, healthy attitude you have about changing your habits. "Diets" don't work nearly as well as lifestyle changes. So good for you!

Can't wait to hear more from you soon. Keep posting!
mandalinn82 is offline   Reply With Quote