Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 10-01-2007, 08:21 PM   #1  
Serious Chick

S/C/G: 215/188/135

Height: 5'8"

Exclamation Serious Chick Challenge! Less Time on PC, More Time Kicking Butt!

Hey, I just joined 3FC. Have been in an online group before, but I found we spent more time checking threads and sharing daily lives than losing weight. I'd REALLY like to find a couple of SAHM's around 30 that would like to check in and report to each other daily for that extra kick. Tips and trials all welcome, but I'd like to hang with some chicks that have really decided to seriously lose weight in the next few months - and change habits and diet for life. I'm on my way and its so much different than just "dieting to lose 30 lbs" and sliding back into regular food. For inspiration READ "Glory's very long weight loss journey." posted under goals! Its like I'm reading about myself. And I want my story to end the same way.

I'm going now - to bake some salmon and make a salad. I refuse to go to bed tonight before doing 2 FAST miles on my treadmill. Will report tomorrow!
Yo Yo Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-01-2007, 08:30 PM   #2  
Serious Chick

S/C/G: 215/188/135

Height: 5'8"

Don't know if this will work, but here's the link to the Glory Story LOL 3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84601
Yo Yo Queen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-02-2007, 07:34 AM   #3  
Just Yr Everyday Chick

S/C/G: Lost 50 lbs, regained some

Height: 5'3"

Hey YoYo,

You'll find lots of serious losers on this site! Just join in.

Here's the link to Glory's story:

http://www.3fatchicks.com/forum/showthread.php?t=84601

Jay
JayEll is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-03-2007, 02:33 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 199/184/145

Height: 5'3''

Hi Yo Yo, I too am really new to posting here. I am a sahm mom of 3. I am also very ready to do this thing! I want to get healthy most of all. One of my main goals is to get rid of all medications as well as the extra weight.

Where do you plan on posting?? I looked around the 30's board and the general support but it is hard to just jump right in. I am trying though because I think coming here will motivate me everyday to keep going!

Good luck to you and I hope to chat soon.
Anabella04 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-04-2007, 03:49 PM   #5  

S/C/G: 225/219/165

Height: 5'7"

Hey Yo-Yo and Annabella, I'm in. I want someone and somewhere to be acountable. I need cheerleaders, and someone to cheer for.
Someone more supportive than my husband--"If you want to lose weight, exercize and eat less...but if you don't want to- don't."
Yeah...it's not always that logical and detatched honey!!
Where can we post updates...on a thread, in Private Messages? On Blogs?
Monica
momica is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-08-2007, 03:33 AM   #6  

S/C/G: 236/236/140

Height: 5'6"

Hi i've been on this site a few months now and try to jump into conversations and things but sometimes its hard. I had been away for a while but now i'm back. My names Fiona and i'm 25 from scotland as you can see by my weight I have a long way to go, but could really be doing with the help and support of just a few girls rather than a whole load giving u all different advice.
fee2482 is offline   Reply With Quote