Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-21-2007, 01:40 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 225.8/225.8/160

Height: 5'9"

Default ello there [again]:D

I joined this site in July, and didn't stick with it. Now I'm back and more determined than ever.

Well I guess I should say I'm a 15 year old teenager, who needs to lose 70 pounds. I'll be going on weight watchers (heard really good things about it) on the flex plan, and Just thought I'd introduce myself again .
marzy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-21-2007, 02:10 AM   #2  
carvinmom

S/C/G: 359/254/150

Height: 5'5''

Thumbs up

hi Marzy, Like your name.......
Just wanted to wish you Good luck and its so brave of you to take the big step forward to better health now when your younger... Especially when eveyone eats junk food these days... Ive been fighting this weight all my 62 years. I never even tried at your age when i should of.. i know if id developed better life style of eating and cooked for my kids healthier all four of my kids wouldnt have ended up obese. Its great your going to weight watchers, be proud of yourself , and when theres bad days let us know here and we will help you through them.. we know!!
Try to read and learn all you can about healthy choices and nutrition. the internet has so much available..Didnt have that in school in my days.... Yah im ancient !!!
my doctor told me the other day to eat the "Rainbow" colors. I found out those colors are really good !!
You keep in touch and take one day at a time..... carvinmom

Last edited by carvinmom; 09-21-2007 at 02:15 AM.
carvinmom is offline   Reply With Quote