Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 09-19-2007, 03:00 AM   #1  

S/C/G: 268/268/175

Height: 5'3"

Red face In it for the long haul and needing support!

Well, I'm totally new to this site but I've gone here quite frequently when lots of products out there claim to "cure" this condition of, as my husband puts it, "guitar shapedness" :P
I am a SAHM of two, and I want to lose 100lbs or so by around this time next year. I have a thyroid condition (hashimotos), which means my metabolism is slower than normal, but right now it's supposedly functioning fine (tell that to my rear end!!), and I am bipolar. Fun, huh?
The fact is that I am a compulsive binge eater--whether fast food, junk food, part of my psyche makes me eat TONS at certain times...so anytime I'm feeling like i need to eat, I need an outlet, hence 3FC....SOOOooooOOo I'd love to have some friends on here...yikes, i just read thru this and I sound really depressing!!
Okay, seriously I'm a way fun girl, and I love to laugh---i need people who can laugh with me at the bad times but kick me in the butt when i need it!
I am a firm believer that God made people of different shapes and sizes and I am fairly happy with myself, but as time goes on and my kids get more mobile, i FEEL the weight affecting me and all i want is to FEEL healthy-I've never been small, but around 175 was awesome for me, I felt healthy and though a doctor might say I'd be too heavy, I'm gonna listen to my body.
Anyway, if you need someone to talk to or laugh with or vent or start a new program or explain your bad day......well, im the gal.
hope to talk soon
TiaBear is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 07:21 AM   #2  

S/C/G: 34% b.f./31.1%/25%

Height: 5'7"

WELCOME WELCOME WELCOME. I post most often in the 100 lb club. You will find great people here. Looking forward to reading many posts from you. I have found that other peoples diets don't work for me. I eat healthy foods and count my calories. I plateau every now and then so I try to switch it up or down and exercise is also important to me. Good luck.
sharonrr1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 11:20 AM   #3  

S/C/G: 236/209/160

Height: 5'4"

Welcome Tia!
You sound like an awesome person with a great attitude. I am sure you're going to do great!
Starlet is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2007, 01:33 PM   #4  
Aleecia

Tia
Best of luck to you and hope to see many more posts from you along the way.
Angel33 is offline   Reply With Quote