Introductions Introduce yourselves and make new friends!

Old 08-31-2007, 11:11 PM   #1  

S/C/G: 243/243/154

Height: 6ft

Smile Heya

Hi everyone! I'm a new member, looking for motivation & support & people that understand. Am 19 years old, live in England part time and in Belgium the rest of the time. Today is the first day of my diet (I'm not following a set diet, am just cutting out all junk food and starting exercise). Am hoping to lose 30kg, but know I can't do this alone. Anyway, hi to everyone!
OneStep is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 12:10 AM   #2  
Never want to go back!

S/C/G: 338.4/190.8/165

Height: 6 ft

You found the right place! This is an excellent group of supportive people. I feel so fortunate for having their help in all of this. Post often so we get to know you!

As an aside, I can't get over how many 6 ft women are here! It's very cool. I never see any of my fellow tall girls when I'm out. I always feel like I am the tallest one for miles.
CLCSC145 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 04:30 PM   #3  
Sleek and Fit. Finally.

S/C/G: 159/139.4/135

Height: 5'5"

Hi! Welcome!

Wow Belgium and England? Cool. Might I ask why you live in two different places? Is it for school?

I'm 19 too, but from Canada. :P

Good luck to you on this journey. 30kg sounds doable, especially with help. Do you have a plan?
Cats tongue is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-01-2007, 11:16 PM   #4  

S/C/G: 243/243/154

Height: 6ft

Thanks for the welcome Know what you mean about 6ft women, though am lucky that a lot of my friends are pretty tall (living in Belgium which borders the Netherlands, there are a lot of tall women!) Haven't seen many 6ft women in England though.
Well, my parents are from England but moved to Belgium for my Dad's work 17 years ago, so I grew up in Belgium. Am about to enter my 2nd year of uni in England, so live in England during term time, and live in Belgium during the holidays.
Have always wanted to visit Canada, sounds like a lovely place.
As for a plan - 30 minutes of exercise a day and no junk food in the house.
OneStep is offline   Reply With Quote